Move out of pain and into action, in record time.
And this is where the next stage of your life begins.
It is *awesome* that you are here. It means you want something. It means you want to accomplish or change or invent or launch something that is important to you. And that means that you're pushing yourself to do something, have something, BE something different in your life and in the world. And I think that that makes the world a fantastically more interesting, valuable and inspiring place. So, thank you.
And, being such an adventurer, I'm going to assume that you've run into your fair share of fear, frustration and resistance. That when you get excited, it's often quickly followed by a shot of, "I can't do that," "it won't work," and at least six really legitimate-sounding reasons why it's never going to happen. I hear you. I've been there. Often. So have all of my clients. It can stop you dead in your tracks, keep you stuck and prevent you from ever making your glorious vision real.
Now, here's the good news: The Open the Door™ tool will move you out of pain and into action.
This tool was designed to let you grab one big wish and ride out every wave of self-sabotaging, pessimistic and critical voices until what you're left with is a clear vision, a smart strategy, and a deep sense of how possible it all really is. It was built to give you a safe space to feel what you feel but not be defeated by it. It is a proven way to move through resistance, past overwhelm and right into clarity, conviction and action.
So, are you ready to finally have what you really want?
In this private intensive I will guide you through the Open the Door™ process myself.
Together we will:
- Articulate your vision, giving you permission to actually want what you want AND say it out loud, no matter how impossible it feels
- Create a safe space to hold the critical, limiting voices that have you believing that change isn't possible and that you can't have what you want
- Discover that you don't have to be limited by a single one of the beliefs, challenges or circumstances you've been dragging around, probably for years. You know, the ones that keep stopping you from moving forward
- Release tension, fear, sadness, anger, blame and shame while resetting your course and grounding you in possibility, creativity and inspired solutions
- Uncover a strategy that is organic, unique and aligned with who you are, what you want, and what is really possible for you
This process will push you farther than you can likely go alone, in all directions. It will help you name the things you long for, see the reasons why you believe you can't have them, discover what's hidden beneath your fear and resistance, and find deep wells of love and compassion for yourself. It will clear a direct path to the next actions you can take to make your vision real, and free you up to take them immediately.
Your Private Open the Door™ Session is designed around you. It is a unique experience created to bring you peace, clarity, relief, along with an actual, practical strategy for moving forward, toward your vision.
Your Private Open the Door™ Session includes:
- A Vision & Challenge Assessment (to be completed in advance)
- A private 90-minute virtual session (with me, Jennifer, the one who created this tool and has seen it do A LOT of amazing things for a lot of extraordinary people. There's a picture of me right under this list, I'm the one with the bright red hair.)
- The complete Open the Door™ Toolkit, featuring the Open the Door™ template, a detailed guide, and a sample completed tool. Use this powerful process over and over again, as often as you like, to achieve clarity and momentum in any area of your work and life.
Your investment is $595 for this private work and life-changing tool.
Here's what one client shared about using the Open the Door™ Tool:
"I want to validate myself for being conscious today, and lately, of the ways I prevent myself from hoping for things that seem out of reach. I feel like this is the Open the Door tool worming its way into my consciousness: being aware of what it is that I want, and why I'm subconsciously telling myself it's impossible to have it—whether it's anything from good energy sustaining itself in my relationship to figuring out something to make for dinner. It's made me aware of the things I'm not even letting myself hope for—and that resistance towards hope is a real downer. I've been allowing myself to ask for—and anticipate—radical goodness, to even just have a clear image of what perfect looks like. And I feel like that's helped bring it into the realm of possibility." --Samantha T.
It would be an honor and a pleasure to do this work with you.
If you have any questions about this work, or about whether this session is a good fit for you, simply email me directly at email@example.com and we'll figure it out.